This are my wife and son, Ishi and Ethy

Wednesday 17 June 2009 at 22:48

Due to female-body disorder whatever it may be called, my wife thinks she is fat and therefore acts like im suggesting she chews and eats a live spider when i ask her about putting her pic on my blog. To save her (and me!) this suffering i have done alot of Photoshop mucking about so that they're are barely recognisable. This will prolly only just cause a "You think im ugly so you wont link my real picture!" kinda thing. ....A man cannot win, just keep on trying to understand and help his wife to see she's loved. Silly woman scrubs up wonderfully also ^^

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

Cupboard Love! buy me a Guinness ! :-)

CupboardCreatures | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com