I dont like dancing

Wednesday 3 February 2010 at 22:04


I've never understood the compulsion some people have to move their bodies to music.It just doesn't light any bulbs inside me... In fact I wouls go as far as to say that when I see people dancing they appear, well, less than 'ok' to me. Its like they're all being hypnotised by some seedy stage show magician intent on robbing them of dignity.
 'Stop that!' I'd love to say. 'Cant you see what you all look like?!' but I know it wouldn't help. They're already lost to this foolish urge to bob about like turkeys dodging bullets.
 I dont want to offend anyone, I firmly believe that where some things are right for some people those same things are utter pants to the next person and neither are right. It's up to the individual. I just felt the urge to blab about how I feel on the subject...If you are a dancer and you enjoy it then good for you :-) 
(even if you look like a hallucinating gibbon ;p) ! 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

Cupboard Love! buy me a Guinness ! :-)

CupboardCreatures | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com