Another exam

Saturday 15 August 2009 at 20:13



I just had another end of section exam today on my CCNA. Now the hardest thing about these tests ive found so far, is the journey there on the trains. Seems London underground have consulted my tutors (behind my back!) and rescheduled upgrading their bussiness only on days when I have to travel across the country... Forth day school this time around and the forth time for disruption...
So I arrive at the Campus five (yep, 1-2-3-4-5 !!) hours late for a seven hour lecture thing and walk through the doors and see this :-

At which point as you could likely guess I was a bit peeved.

But after sucessfully resisting the urge to give up and say a rude word or something, I discovered my lecture group were actually in another room nearby, so all was not lost. I caught the end of the talk and sat the test, and passed, yay!
Me 1 London Underground 0
;)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

Cupboard Love! buy me a Guinness ! :-)

CupboardCreatures | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com