My beginning

Monday 10 August 2009 at 21:18


 


 



 

It all started in February 1972 when I joined the queue of hapless human beings in existence. I emerged screaming from my mother's womb in a place called Harlow Newtown, England (the screaming wasn't so much being born but realising "I live in HARLOW! Ahhggaa!").


My Mum was a housewife and my Dad at that time was a gardener. All very normal post-war newtown stuff. Our house was next to woodland and allotments and there were parks and fields all nearby too. I grew up not being sure if I was a town kid lucky to live in a leafy suburb or a country bumpkin who happened to have the convenience of a nearby cinema Was all cool though by merit of the biggest complaint I have from the ages under around 14 was that we never had enough cake in the house. I of course realise now that there will never be enough cake in the house ...


 

Pics of Harlow


 


 

 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers

Cupboard Love! buy me a Guinness ! :-)

CupboardCreatures | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com